TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with the identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses;
- Domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site;
- Notification addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the server, file size obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc …) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of managing contacts with customers, consultants, suppliers and / or collaborators in general; therefore they will be deleted immediately after processing / use.
They could, however, be used to ascertain any responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or, in any case, connected to navigation on any links.
Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages completed through the contact forms on the site and e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data requested in the forms or included in the message. Specific information is provided for particular services on request.
Cookies: small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at each subsequent visit via the same terminal. Furthermore, each site can allow the transmission of the cds. “third-party” cookies, ie those generated by internet sites other than the one the user is visiting (through objects present in it such as banners, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains). Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie the temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation by the user).
The types of cookies directly generated by this site are:
“technical” cookies, used for:
- customizing the user interface (eg to record user preferences such as language, currency, page display format, connection area);
- better usability of the site and its audio-visual content
- the correct functioning of the connection (eg by routing the user’s requests in more than one server).
“Third-party” cookies: this site also allows the transmission to the user’s terminal of third-party cookies. The company Garbo Srl limits itself, as a technical intermediary, to send these cookies, but does not manage their operations (therefore it does not have control and access to the information provided / acquired) as their functioning is the responsibility of third parties set off. For these cookies, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links below.
The third parties are:
- a) subjects whose services this site uses to collect aggregate / statistical information on users who visit this site. In fact, the com/analytics service provided by the company Google Inc. is used.
- b) “technical” cookies, used for the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area); In fact, the WordPress service provided by the WordPress Foundation is used.
More information about cookies will be shown later.